In our testing, I noticed a slight bleeding issue around the punch-hole, which can be observed with white background. The overall design looks similar to the Poco X3 with just minor changes in the Poco branding. The form factor is similar too, but this time Poco has worked on the weight and thickness, as X3 Pro is 9.4mm thick compared to 10.1mm on the X3. Since the X3 received a lot of criticism about its weight this time X3 Pro weighs about 213 grams as per the brand. But in our testing, it came out to be 215 grams, which is slightly lighter when compared to X3 with 225 grams. So, I would say Poco has definitely worked on the feedback, but the phone still feels bulky and heavy in hand, I hope Poco works to refine it more in the next model.
The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the OPPO laboratory. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. Certain product specifications https://celebnetworthdetail.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-downloading-firmware-for/ and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
- Also, both devices support internal memory expansion through the use of a microSD card.
- You want a great screen
- If we have to describe rooting in simple terms then it is not a typical thing.
- Speaking of affordability, Poco X3 Pro is a very good option with its current price.
That doesn’t mean that it’s not worth picking up, but the devices are so similar that holding them side by side, it would be hard to tell them apart. It’s fast, it’s smooth, and the Snapdragon 860 can keep up with pretty much everything that you throw at it in a day-to-day sense. It’s not the best chipset on the market and nor is it close to it, but it’s an interesting chip from Qualcomm that helps to fill the gap between mid-range and flagship.
- However, the panel’s colour reproduction, contrast ratio, and blacks are no match for OLED screens.
- If you have been following Xiaomi smartphones for a long time, then it is probably no secret for you that they love to be the first.
- It’s got a big screen, big battery, and a low price point to give big appeal.
- You can also note the pleasant vibration feedback of the smartphone.
We can use the following method to flash firmware if you are using Custom ROM or a rooted device. If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked.